Housing Connect is working to develop and implement plans to prevent and potentially respond to COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”). Here are some of the steps we are currently taking:
Any updates related to COVID-19’s impact on Housing Connect will be communicated on our website as well as on our social media channels. If you are experiencing any symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath or if you have traveled to a high-risk area in the last 14 days, please do not enter any Housing Connect offices.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s website at www.cdc.gov/
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help keep yourself healthy, reduce exposures to COVID-19, and slow the spread of the disease. Preventive actions include:
•Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• If you are sick call ahead to your medical provider before seeking medical care.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
• Clean & disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
View the following links for additional information from the CDC:
For local updates and guidance on COVID-19, visit Salt Lake County Health Department’s website.